Learn how to make Instant Coconut Dosa Recipe at home in a healthier way. For more tasty recipes, Subscribe http://goo.gl/9LRFtM
Rice Flour — 1 Cup
Coconut Milk Powder — 2 Tbsp
Salt — To Taste
All colour capsicum and cabbage
Chilli Flakes & Oregano
Oil — As required
1. Mix water with coconut milk powder and add it to rice flour with little salt.
2. Prepare a thin batter with required water.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Fry all the vegetables. Sprinkle salt, pepper and remove from fire.
4. Pour a thin dosa on a hot tawa. Spread little filling and roll it up.
5. Using a sharp knife cut diagonally.
6. Serve with idli chilli powder with sesame oil or Thokku.